Need to better communicate with your logistics customers? Graeme Millar, Global Customer Services Manager, shares how to get started with CRM module in CargoWise.
With global supply chains under unprecedented pressure, your customers are counting on you to keep them informed of any changes or disruptions that might impact their operations or bottom line.
What’s more, strict quarantines and lockdowns mean many logistics companies have implemented large-scale remote working, with digital communication replacing face to face as the new normal for many businesses.
In times like these, it’s critical you have the systems and processes in place to quickly and effectively communicate with your customers, wherever they are based in the world.
Their secure and reliable cloud-based software, CargoWise, has deeply integrated CRM functionality that’s been designed specifically for logistics service providers.
Thinking about ways to better connect with your customers but aren’t sure where to begin? Here’s some tips to get you started:
- Focus on thoughtful engagement. People seek connection during times of uncertainty. Talk to your customers, find out what they want and need to know from you, then implement this to show you’re listening and care.
- Communicate with the right people. There’s no point sending useful communications to the wrong people. Ensure you’re using a CRM that’s part of your operational software, so any customer data collected is immediately available across your business.
- Be proactive. Don’t make customers hunt for the information they need – deliver it to them. Their campaign content designer helps you quickly and easily create compelling emails, so you can keep customers up to date and free your staff from repeatedly answering the same customer questions.
- Get the visibility you need. The stakes are too high to be relying on outdated emails, excel spreadsheets or even worse, paper trails. Track the vital, up-to-date records of all customer outreach from a central database and update this information in real-time from anywhere in the world.
- Learn together. This is unchartered territory for everyone. Be open to new ways of working, share success stories and of course, always be mindful of your customers’ time.
Would you like to see what our members are currently up to?
Follow us and engage with us on: